Week 8 Summary

This week went really well after I finished my story. I communicated through slack with my group and we uploaded all of our information to that. Maddie then put it all together. The hardest thing this week was putting my show together and using Audacity. Editing my show was difficult and took a long time. I think the radio show turned out great and it was a fun thing to do!

 

Radio Show Progress Week 2:

Radio Show Progress Week 2

Here is the completed show:

 

Here are my daily creates:

Daily Creates Week 8

Commenting was hard this week, but here are a few comments I made.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *